Sunday, May 31, 2015

For the Elements

For the Elements

Sometimes at night I lay and ponder
Twilight and her world of wonder
Where beauty and friendship always thrive
It’s good to see these things survive
I love the spell it puts me under

These beautiful manes and dazzling eyes
The depth of my spirit they mesmerize
Lessons of goodness the true-hearted seek
Delivered in good fashion week after week
When Kindness finds courage and Loyalty flies

The heavenly spheres set by sisters royal
While Apple mares work near the trees in the soil
There is smiling and Laughter and joy for all ages
Many creative minds this party engages
To great friends and their virtues dear Rainbow is loyal

Sometimes in the morning I wake and admire
The Equestrian tales and the good they inspire
Then I gaze inward and see my potential
To gain Harmony which to me is essential
And its fine Elements that I hope to acquire

I am glad and grateful for the lessons I’ve learned
From the Mane Six and the way that they turned
Discord to Kindness and danger to fun
Their Magic of Friendship may charm anyone

In whose heart and mind inspiration has burned

Mike Babbish 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment