Friday, January 16, 2015

My Introduction and Purpose

Hello friends,

     My name is Mike Babbish. I'm a writer and I decided to create this blog to share some ideas with anyone who might be interested. This first post will provide you a general background about me and give you an idea what you can expect to find here in the future.

      I have a pretty active imagination and have been involved in many things that have given me an interesting perspective that I think is worth sharing. My interests include literature, art, world religions, mythology, anthropology, and spiritual subjects- among other things. I will post articles and thoughts on here that I think anyone with similar interests- or anyone looking for something different to read- will enjoy. I hope that the content of the upcoming posts will stimulate thoughts or ideas in the reader, and will hopefully be entertaining too.

Cheers,
Mike

1 comment: